Tuesday, November 07, 2006

[Edit]
I'VE DONE MY GOONG SKIN!
I know I know,
it looks kinda ugly.
But yeah! Got effort put in can :D
Please comment!
[/Edit]

Somehow,
I get this weird feeling that I just couldnt describe.

Guides was really fun today!
Esp when we're cleaning up the guides room.
Ha ha.
Had loadsa fun.

Saw the photo albums.
There were like,
so many people in guides in the past.
& now?
So little people :/
Hate it whenever we're dusting the whole place.
Makes me sneeze all the time.
Gosh.

Useless files & notes.
A stinking silverfish climbed onto my leg!
EEEEKK!

I look so weird can :D

We took the trolley,
& started pushing one another,
making hell lota noise.
Couldnt stop laughing.
HAHA =D

Get ready!

1 "extra" white shoe instead of boots.
HAHS!

ASG star :)

Not my idea :D

Love ASG truckloads =D

12345.
1 = PF
2 = ADE
3 = YL
4 = Jie
5 = ME!

Saw that the sun was shining after the rain,
so I took it :)

& the sun shines.

Awww,
Goong's coming to an end.
Maybe I'll save my money & buy the vcds :D
Was thinking of making a Goong skin,
but Im too lazy now.
CANNOT BE LAZY! >:0
YL! I wanna use your photoshop! :D

20 more days to my big day! :D

I bet ___'s gonna spend ___ day with ___ .
No point dwelling about it.
Give it up!!

No comments: